It’s time to blast off with the Space Pops. To make the best pops in the galaxy, just use your favorite combination of fruit juice, yogurt, and add-ins. Transform your kitchen into mission control by simply pouring your ingredients into the detailed molds, inserting the reusable sticks, and placing them in your freezer. When your freshly-frozen treats are ready for takeoff, just pop the astronaut out of the mold.
Includes: 5 rocket molds, 1 astronaut mold, 6 sticks with drip guards, 1 mold base
Care: Hand Wash
Capacity: About 1.2–2.2 fl. oz
Dimensions: 7.7” x 5.2” x 6.8”
BPA and phthalate free.
1. Pour chilled juice into the removable rocket molds and astronaut mold up to the fill line
2. Insert sticks
3. Freeze filled molds for 6+ hours
4. Pull out rocket pop in mold & rinse under hot water for 30-60 seconds
5. Pull removable mold from frozen rocket pop
6. Pull out astronaut pop—no rinsing required