INNOSTYLE Zeni 2-Port GaN USB-C Charger 65W

  • Sale
  • Regular price ₱2,490.00

Meet the next generation charging technology - the GaN Charger!

The "Zeni Gan Charger" is a lightweight and pocket-sized product that delivers a high output of up to 65W. This is a next-generation charging adapter with AI which greatly reduces the charging time for your device. The Zeni Gan Charger is compact -- about 1/2 the size of a regular charger -- but fast charging with a maximum output of 65W (plus 2 ports).  This means 2.5x faster charging than the standard 5W charging adapters in the market!  The Smart AI feature will automatically detect the required power of your device and simultaneously adjust and optimize the power needed to fully charge at the shortest time.  

DID YOU KNOW? Smartphones and laptop batteries are not always charged at a fixed speed and amount. It usually quick charges up to 80% of the remaining battery, but the last 20% will be charged slowly. Overcurrent occurs during this period, causing strain and eventually shortening battery life. The cheap commercially available charging adapters and bonus charging adapters do not have voltage regulation, so using these types of chargers can reduce the overall battery lifespan of your device.


Maximize the speed of this charger by using a Type-C cable.  Typical Type-A USB Cables are not equipped to fully optimize quick chargers.



Dual Port power supply Smart AI & GaN Ports: USB-C, USB-A.

Input Voltage Range: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.5 A, Max. AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.5 A;

Maximum PD Output: 5 V = 3 A, 9 V = 3 A, AI Output: 5 V = 2.4 A.