FRAME & FABLE X MASKLAB
A collaboration with Frame & Fable, a Hong-Kong-based illustrator and designer. Frame & Fable’s hand drawn illustrations are inspired by nature’s geometry found primarily in flora and fauna. Bold, vivid & contrasting colours combined with fluid and detailed lines paint a myriad of dream worlds.
This series of prints is inspired by symbols of good fortune and new beginnings. It’s the small things - the delicate things - like the ripple a dragonfly leaves behind or the slow bloom of a peony in spring. It’s nature’s recognition of hope and persistence of the little koi ever swimming upstream. Within our surroundings, let’s be reminded of fresh starts and a fresh year.
- 10 masks in a box
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- Highest surgical mask standard ASTM F2100 Level 3 certified by STC: https://bit.ly/2HXJfFd
- EU PPE Standard EN 149 FFP1 certified by SGS: https://bit.ly/2ZBnlgg
- Printed with non-toxic, azo-free dyes certified by STC: https://bit.ly/2HU9QU8
- Equivalent to KF94 in non-oil particle filtration
- Very breathable respirator with Differential Pressure at 4.18 mmH2O / cm²
- Fluid resistant up to 160mmHg
- Size: 190mm x 85mm