Stay safe in style with MaskLab Medical Grade disposable masks.
SPARKLE by KAREN CHAN x MASKLAB
Pattern Designer Natalia Khaw, internationally renowned hospitality interior designer, drew inspiration from HK Airport’s 1989 “Rose Garden Project”. The round rose patterns signify Hong Kong’s future as perfect and beautiful like a rose garden. Strong bold lines contrasting with soft gentle roses blend together perfectly into a harmonized and elegant pattern. This collaboration was created as an ode to Chinese New Year.
- 10 masks per box
- Individually-wrapped in plastic pouch
Features and Certifications:
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 surgical mask standard: https://bit.ly/38Pu9vz
- PFE>99.9%, BFE 99.9%
- EU PPE Standard EN149 FFP2: https://bit.ly/37YoyDV
- High breathability
- Fluid-resistant of up to 160mmHg
- Printed with certified non-toxic azo-free dyes: https://bit.ly/2HU9QU8
- 190mm x 85mm, individually-wrapped
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room