Our crossover collaboration with Maeli Studios, a collective of Hong Kong women who live for a little color. Emphasizing style before trends, they specialize in colorful and lively patterns that grab people’s attention. Look close and you’ll find every print features a hidden creature within its motif.
Chrysanthemums set atop a lustrous blue, JOY is a balance of nature’s elements and pays homage to the flower of joy. Inspired by Japanese prints and body art, it plays with reflection and asymmetry.
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- Highest surgical mask standard ASTM F2100 Level 3 certified by STC: https://bit.ly/2HXJfFd
- EU PPE Standard EN 149 FFP1 certified by SGS: https://bit.ly/2ZBnlgg
- Printed with non-toxic, azo-free dyes certified by STC: https://bit.ly/2HU9QU8
- Equivalent to KF94 in non-oil particle filtration
- Very breathable respirator with Differential Pressure at 4.18 mmH2O / cm²
- Fluid resistant up to 160mmHg
- 10 masks in a box
- Size: 190mm x 85mm