Brought to life on Kickstarter by people all over the world, the perfect 24/7 backpack is now available for everyone.
Re-worked in 10oz waxed canvas, the Thurloe Backpack packs a punch wherever it goes: from meetings to road trips, ski slopes to nights out.
The Thurloe is an original, custom designed from the inside out. The canvas is paired with 3D-tooled hardware and trusty veg-tanned leather touch points – bringing a new level class and control to every destination.
The ‘G-Hook’ clasps on the front are our new favorite invention; easy to open when you know how – tricky for those who don’t. Meanwhile, the large metal zip pullers sit on metal teeth tracks for a smooth ride every time. Saving the best for last, the shoulder strap adjustors are our strongest ever. Set them once and never worry again.
WHAT CAN FIT INSIDE?
The Thurloe backpack packs over 20L of space into a structured body, that’s enough clothes for an overnight stay or a gym kit and towel. There are three external pockets for keeping a 330ml water bottle, keys or portable battery on your person at all times. With additional mesh sections inside, you can always keep loose bits and pieces separate and organized. That’s one way to keep a clear head.
SIZE AND MATERIAL:
- Dimensions: H40 xW30 x D21cm
- Fits up to 15” laptops
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Capacity: 20.4L
- Get to grips with the raw feeling 10oz cotton canvas and semi veg-tanned leather elements (using natural tannins that result in a gorgeous tonal patina).
- The bag has a rugged, organic aesthetic, and is sprayed with a durable water repellent finish for additional weather and dirt protection.
- The back panel has two nylon ‘air mesh’ panels for increased comfort and air flow.
- All metal hardware on this bag is custom 3D tooled in-house at Knomo HQ in London.
- Treat spills with a damp cloth and a mild soap solution, then leave to dry naturally. Do not use harsh solvents or cleaning products.