Christina Mok Honest Hour x masklab “Re-stHeart” Collection
We have partnered with Taiwanese actress and Honest Hour Podcast host Christina Mok to release a new collection of KF Korean-style respirators. 10% of net profits will be donated to a charity of her choice.
2020 was a frustrating year for most of us - we all dealt with it in different ways. For Christina, she found her inner peace through painting. With these 3 new colorful designs full of love and hope, she signals a fresh start in 2021.
On the boxes of each of these designs, there is a special message from Christina :
Be the Light — Put on this mask as a reminder, that we always have the ability to bring light to our hearts. It is the superpower gifted to us from the Universe. We are light, shine for self, shine for others, and together we illuminate the world.
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 surgical mask standard: https://bit.ly/38Pu9vz
- PFE>99.9%, BFE 99.9%
- EU PPE Standard EN149 FFP2: https://bit.ly/37YoyDV
- High breathability
- Fluid-resistant of up to 160mmHg
- Printed with certified non-toxic azo-free dyes: https://bit.ly/2HU9QU8
- 190mm x 85mm, individually-wrapped
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- 10 masks per box
- Individually-wrapped in plastic pouch