Christina Mok Honest Hour x masklab “Re-stHeart” Collection
We have partnered with Taiwanese actress and Honest Hour Podcast host Christina Mok to release a new collection of KF Korean-style respirators. 10% of net profits will be donated to a charity of her choice.
2020 was a frustrating year for most of us - we all dealt with it in different ways. For Christina, she found her inner peace through painting. With these 3 new colorful designs full of love and hope, she signals a fresh start in 2021.
On the boxes of each of these designs, there is a special message from Christina :
Waves of Hope — Ride through the waves, the light will always be on the other side. Put on this mask as a reminder, to never give up and tell yourself it’s ok, I’m ok. Grind it through, the ray of hope will always be beaming.
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 surgical mask standard: https://bit.ly/38Pu9vz
- PFE>99.9%, BFE 99.9%
- EU PPE Standard EN149 FFP2: https://bit.ly/37YoyDV
- High breathability
- Fluid-resistant of up to 160mmHg
- Printed with certified non-toxic azo-free dyes: https://bit.ly/2HU9QU8
- 190mm x 85mm, individually-wrapped
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- 10 masks per box
- Individually-wrapped in plastic pouch